Irshaad Laher, facing multiple charges that include fraud, racketeering, corruption and the theft of firearms and ammunition, will have his case transferred to the Western Cape High Court.
Search the Business Directory
- Vencasa Offers Technologically Advanced Mattress Protector
- Shimansky honours Johnny Clegg with 18K gold pendant
- Engen kits out Sir Lowry’s Pass Primary School’s drummies
- JBay Winterfest: Favourites Tumble At Corona Open JBay
- Innovative deal-making readies SA’s premier mohair sock maker for export growth