A MyCapeTown selected video about District Six Museum:
A Night at the Museum – hosted by the District Six Museum located in Cape Town, South Africa – is a free, overnight educational program targeted to young kids (Gr 5-6) who would learn about the time of apartheid, District Six, and participate in activities that would allow them to discuss human rights issues.
However, the only way to allow this program to be free for kids who wouldn’t be able to participate otherwise, would be with your help! Your donations would go towards:
– stationary packs and workshop material
– five meals (2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 1 supper);
– snacks for the educational evening bioscope;
– printing of educational packs.
– Public transport costs (return journey)
ANY DONATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Cape Town video.