Cape Town in the news:
- Near-Tragedy: Eli Olson And Company Save A Bodyboarder At Skeleton Bay: Every free-surfing pro and QS warrior – who ditched the Jordy Smith QS Pro in Cape Town – were preparing to get the waves of their life-with and without GoPro’s strapped to their face. Then the whistles and shouts for help started… Bobbing …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- Weather Update: Cold front hits south Western Cape, 100% rain predicted for Cape Town: Cape Town – A cold front is set to make landfall in the early hours of Thursday, 22 June, morning in the south Western Cape and will spread eastwards, according to the South African Weather Service. SA Weather adds that rainfall of 30 to 40 mm can be …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- Christine Kim ’17 to Teach English in Thailand with Fulbright Award: A English (literature) and political science double major at DePauw, Kim also studied in Cape Town, South Africa, as part of her undergraduate experience. “My past experiences studying and researching abroad provide me with crucial background knowledge …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- ALERT: Acsa warns #TaxiStrike to target OR Tambo and Gautrain access: Cape Town – OR Tambo International Airport says it is working with authorities to keep the routes into and out of the airport open, but warns passengers to arrive as early as possible. Acsa confirmed it was aware of possible protest by taxi operators …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- 28 Of The Richest People In South Africa: Harris was the chief executive of the FirstRand group from 2005 to 2009. He converted Ellerman House in Cape Town’s suburbs into one of South Africa’s most luxurious boutique hotels. Additionally, he recently started lecturing on business at …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.