A MyCapeTown selected video about Table Mountain:
HIKE WITH CASEY – https://youtu.be/ggDISX4jGBk
Vlog Ep.848 – Become a Brownie! – http://tinyurl.com/BrowniesRule
✩ Instagram – http://instagram.com/MrBenBrown
✩ OTHER Instagram! – http://instagram.com/Mr.BBrown
✩ Twitter – http://twitter.com/MrBenBrown
✩ BEME – ben
✩ SNAPCHAT! – mr.benbrown
✩ Blog/Website – http://www.mrbenbrown.com
✩ FaceBook – http://facebook.com/mrbenbrown
✩ Tumblr – http://mrbenbrown.tumblr.com
✩ Spotify – http://open.spotify.com/user/mrbenbrown
This day 1 year ago – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtv19mxl6XU
Check Nicole –
Snapchat – NicoleEddy1
Check Matt (SP) –
SnapChat – sliceofmatt
Check Dan –
Intro by Romain Gauthier
Intro sound by Carl Emil Brønnum
SoundCloud – https://soundcloud.com/rhanomusic/deus
FaceBook – https://www.facebook.com/RhanoMusic
Shot on Canon G7 X, Canon 5D mk3, GoPro Hero 4 black GoPro Session
FAQs – for those of you bright enough to read the description before commenting with the same boring questions … 🙂
– How old are you? – 29
– Where do you live? – Surrey, UK & Cape Town South Africa
– What hair product do you use? – Sea water or Ruffians Wax
– What do you ask for at the hairdresser? – The ‘Ben Brown’ 😉
– What breed of dog is Alfie? – Tibetan Terrier
– When did you start kayaking? – When I was 8 years old.
– What size penny board do you ride? – I have both the Penny & the Nickel.
– What do your tattoos mean? My star was just because I thought it looked good. My skull was my reward for winning the marathon world championships in 2010, my triangle on my hand reminds me to keep moving forward and make progress, and my turtle/Pura Vida tattoo on my leg is a reminder of my amazing time in Costa Rica. New tattoos – mountains on my arm & VV on my wrist because I didn’t know what I wanted until 5 mins before I got them!
– How do you make money? – YouTube/Freelance film/photo & my clothing brand
– Do you ship clothing world wide? – We ship to most countries.
– What editing program do you use? – Premier Pro CC on Mac
– Did you go to university? – No
– What steady cam do you use? – GlideCam 4000
– Why aren’t you training for kayaking anymore? – I see new opportunities everyday, I’m just grabbing them as they appear and keep working hard, right now that’s YouTube & Film. I’m happy I made the change!
– How long do your vlogs take to edit? – They vary massively, sometimes 1 hour sometimes 6+
Still got questions? Watch my last Q&A video! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ivb91Hk-s
P.s. I love my subscribers 🙂 xx
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Cape Town video.