SANGONeT is inviting all Cape Town based Nonprofits to attend their one day Workshop titled ” How CLOUD will shape the future of the Nonprofits in South Africa” on the 21st June 2017. They will cover a range of general and technology related topics that could help shape your organisation for a brighter future.
Speakers for the one day Workshop include:
- Colin Habberton, Relativ Group ## The Future of Non Profits.
- Wynand du Toit, Optimise CRM ## CRM in the Cloud. (Customer Relationship Management)
- Pramod Daya, Mindspring Computing ## Cyber Security – a dark Cloud?
- Sam Posselt, Phambano Technology Development Centre ## How to use Social Media to reach more donors
- Sam Vos, U-turn Homeless Ministry ## Pros and cons of an IT consultant
- James Hedley, Quicket ## How to use Quicket to raise funds for your Non Profit
- Peter Adolphs, Project Isizwe ## Innovation in community engagement bring Khayelitsha online
- Arnold Netshambidi, SANGONeT ## How to access cloud solutions for NPOs?
Booking is ESSENTIAL as only 100 seats are available. To book your seat please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of admission: FREE
Date: 21 June 2017
Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm followed by a light lunch
Detailed Directions to the Workshop Venue | Isivivana Centre:
NOTE: On Google Maps search for: Equal Education Khayelitsha or Home Affairs Khayelitsha (Isivivana Centre or Mzala Street NOT on Google Maps)
Follow the N2 from Cape Town towards Somerset West. Take exit 29 (Spine Rd/M32). Turn right and continue for 0.8 km on Spine Rd, take a sharp bend to the right, continue a further 0.8 km. At the traffic light, continue straight for a further 0.8 km where you will find a roundabout. Take the first exit into Walter Sisulu Road and continue for 0.5 km to the next roundabout. Take the second exit and continue for 0.5 km to the next roundabout. Take the third exit into Steve Biko Rd and continue for 0.2 km until you reach a traffic light. Turn right into Julius Tsolo Street. Continue for 0.1 km and you will see the Isivivana Centre on your right. Enough parking will be available behind the building.
: Cape Town – MyPR Guest PR