Here at MyPR we have taken a long hard look at our page structure and menu and… changed it!
We have removed some of the clutter from the menu, leaving the three main header links to show exactly what MyPR is all about:
- Press Release submission
- Free content for publishers and journalists to showcase your press releases
All the other pages are there but under sub menus.
The aim is to enable you to cut through the clutter and get to exactly where you want with the minimum of fuss.
Obviously the forever free MyPR Press Release option is still there.
Even more obviously we would love for you to give our FEATURED Press or Video Release options a go – this is something that we know extends the reach of your article in a really magical way that we call the “Infinite Incantatem Searchus Extrodinarious Optimus” spell.
We have added one more payment option for you – via Credit Card using 2Checkout.com. As at today’s date FEATURED Press Releases cost $ 5.00 via Paypal or R75.00 via 2Checkout.com. Savvy SEO experts will tell you that it is a bargain. Savvy marketers will tell you that it is a bargain for the reach that this guarantees you. Newsclip.co.za will show you that the amount paid is a pittance in comparison to the accumulated AVE that you will get.
Some more about FEATURED Press Releases:
- FEATURED press releases guarantee greater exposure here, on our Partner Sites and their associated Social Media Accounts – increasing your reach at least ten fold.
- FEATURED press releases may upload up to FOUR images and insert hyperlinks in the body for greater SEO benefits and to allow readers to easily click through to the companies or products mentioned.
- FEATURED press releases also allow for a YouTube video to showcase the company or product.
- FEATURED press releases appear in the home page slider and randomly under every other press release published on MyPR.
- FEATURED press releases appear at the top of our daily newsletter.
- FREE Press Releases allow one image, no hyperlinks and only one category or geographical area.
- VIDEO Press Releases come in two flavours – Free or Featured
Don’t forget that Registering on MyPR and ensuring that you are logged in when submitting your press release will seamlessly place your releases under your Author Name. OR – Log in HERE. See our Guidelines OR watch the Video HERE.
: Western Cape – MyPR Alan Straton