The repo rate will remain unchanged at 6.75% per annum, Reserve Bank Governor Lesetja Kganyago said on Thursday.
Cape Town in the news:
- CPS admits Sassa rate increase, denies R25 figure: Despite growing calls for Dlamini to be fired over the grants crisis, she received a warm welcome from delegates at a social security briefing in Cape Town on Monday. Grant beneficiaries waited almost two hours for Dlamini to arrive, but they didn’t mind …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- ‘Outlander’ season 3: Get ready for ‘surprises’; Sam Heughan gets warm welcome in South Africa: Apart from the cast members, Producer Davis also arrived in South Africa yesterday. She shared a picture [see below] of Cape Town right from her plane before landing. Co-executive Producer Matthew B. Roberts also shared a picture [see below] from South Africa.: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- CPS boss: ‘We’re not to blame for social grants crisis’: Dlamini yesterday laid into journalists after a disastrous media briefing on the grants on Sunday. In Cape Town she said she believed that journalists represented a “monopoly capital agenda”. She said: “Since this started we’ve been talking to newspapers …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- Slow transformation holds back black asset managers: Cape Town artist Dion Cupido defies trends and uses graffiti techniques and classic portraiture to reflect the inner strength and burdens of black women, writes Mary Corrigall SA’s asset management industry has been slow to transform, with black asset …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- OR Tambo, Cape Town International Airport expansions: What you need to know: Cape Town – South Africa’s two busiest airports, Cape Town International Airport and OR Tambo International, are headed for major upgrades and facelifts that will cost billions of rands. This is according to Transport Minister Dipuo Peters, saying that …: “Cape Town” – BingNews